To some, it may be "just a 22," but to those who know Browning, it's a pistol that is designed and built with years of reputable experience. It doesn't get much better than that. Upon close examination of the Buck Mark 22, it's obvious why Browning is the best and most reliable name in 22s. Browning doesn't cut corners to cut costs. Not even on a 22. From its CNC machined aluminum frame, to its 16-click adjustable sight, the Buck Mark is a pistol that will live up to all expectations. And for value? It's right on the money.
The Buck Mark Camper is a rugged matte-blued pistol with the accuracy benefits of a tapered bull barrel. It is a great economical alternative for the shooter on a budget.
- Barrel Length: 5 1/2"
- Avg. Weight: 34 oz.
- Overall Length: 9 1/2"
- Sight Radius: 8 "
- Finish: Matte Blue
- Grips: Molded Composite, Ambidextrous
- Action-Straight blowback design for enhanced reliability and accuracy.
- Receiver-Machined to exacting tolerances from a solid billet of 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Rear Sight-16-click adjustable Pro-Target sights are standard on all models. These sights provide a finer range of adjustment over the industry's standard of 12 clicks per revolution.
- Front Sight: 1/8" wide fixed post.
- Barrel-It comes with a heavy bull barrel for improved stability. The chamber is hand-reamed and muzzle crowns are recessed to protect them from damage that could deteriorate accuracy.
- Trigger-Compare it to the competitors and you'll see it is light, crisp and has far less creep before the trigger breaks and far less over travel after.
- Slide-It has a built-in recess and raised ears for better grip.
- Safety-It features a large, manual thumb safety.
- Magazine-Heat treated magazine body for long-term feeding reliability. Coil spring provides more consistent follower angle than typical z-spring. 10-round capacity.
- Magazine release-Positioned adjacent to the trigger guard for more convenient operation.
*All Browning pistols are shipped with a free Browning trigger lock or cables lock-depending on model-to assist you in the safe storage of your firearm.