MEC 650N 410 Gauge Press
The MEC 650N gives maximum performance with a minimum of effort. It works on six shells at once. With every stroke, a reloaded shell is completed. The MEC 650N does not resize except as a separate operation. This is the ideal press for the person who wishes to resize and inspect their shells as a separate operation. The MEC SuperSizer is recommended to fill your resizing needs. MEC is known for making high quality presses that will last. The 650N Progressive Press is perfect for reloaders who inspect and resize their hulls in a separate operation. This press does not resize hulls and reloaders must use a base resizer for this operation such as the MEC Super Sizer (sold separately). This press features three crimping stations to ensure shell consistency for proper feeding, and E-Z Prime primer feeder is included. Additional die sets are not available for this press.
- Includes Automatic Primer Feeder
- Press Type: Progressive Press
- Gauge: 410 Bore
- Shell Length: Set to load 2-1/2" shells from the factory. Adjustable to 3" shells with parts that are available from MEC
- Frame Material: Steel
- Features: Three crimping stations (first station starts the crimp, the second station closes the crimp and the third places a taper on the shell)
- Priming Feature: E-Z Prime Primer Feed (fill with primers and the loader does the rest)
- Charge Bar Shot Weight: 1/2 ounce charge bar (lead shot only)
- Powder Bushings Included: 10, 11, 12
- Gauge Conversions Available: No
- Notes: Works on six shells at once; with every stroke a reloaded shell is completed. Does not resize hulls. Not for use with steel shot.
Model Number: 650N410