Like the original Cynergy, the Cynergy classic features the ultra strong monolock hinge that yields the lowest profile receiver of any 12 gauge over and under. This advanced technology is surrounded by a finely finished walnut stock and forearm. The Cynergy classic follows the traditions of innovation, beauty, and a perfect fit every time it comes to the shoulder.
- Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes
- Recoil pad
- Receiver: Steel; Silver nitride finish; Ultra-low profile • MonoLock Hinge; Full coverage high-relief engraving is gold enhanced and includes the trigger guard, tang and lever (12 gauge models illustrate pheasants on the right, mallards on the left.)
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Ventilated top and side ribs
- Action: Reverse Striker ignition system: Impact Ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Gloss finish Grade VI Walnut
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 43"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/2"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 5/16"
- Wood Finish: Gloss Finish
- Weight: 7 lbs. 15 oz.
12 Ga, 3", 26"+