Cynergy shotguns from Browning are the future of over & under shotguns. In a marketplace driven by the latest technology, no other over and under shotgun compares to the Browning Cynergy shotgun. Though its radical styling has been both acclaimed and critiqued, the mechanical ingenuity of the Browning Cynergy cannot be denied. As innovative and strong as the Browning Cynergy shotgun is, the real difference between it and the competition is handling that is second to none.
- Three Invector-Plus™ choke tubes
- Inflex Technology Recoil Pad System
- 1/4" stock spacer
- Ivory front and mid-bead sights
- Receiver: Lightweight alloy with steel breech face; Gold enhanced grayed finish; Ultra-low profile; MonoLock Hinge; Jewelled mono-block
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Ventilated top and side ribs
- Action: Reverse Striker ignition system; Impact Ejectors; Top-tang barrel selector/safety
- Stock: Black Composite with rubber overmoldings in grip areas; Dura-Touch® Armor Coating; Adjustable comb
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 45"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/2"
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 5/16"
- Weight: 6 lbs. 9 oz.
12 Ga, 3", 28"+