The Browning Gold is a proven standard for autoloading performance. Featuring Brownings speed loading, with the action open. the first shell inserted into the magazine is sent directly to the chamber, ready to be fired. There is less recoil with the active valve, using gas from fired shells to operate the action instead of contributing to recoil. Because the Active Valve expels unnecessary gases, it naturally reduces recoil before it ever reaches your shoulder. they also feature a magazine cut-off, and are equipped with the Invector-Plus choke tube system.
- Receiver: Aluminum alloy
- Barrel: entilated rib
- Action: Gas-operated autoloader, Active Valve reliably cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite stock and forearm, Dura-Touch® Armor Coating, Mossy Oak® camo finishes
- Magazine Capacity: Four in the magazine plus one in the chamber
- Three Standard Invector™ choke tubes
- Gauge: 10
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Chamber Size: 3 1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Overall Length: 50"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/2"
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/2"
- Chokes Included: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 5/16"
- Wood Finish: Dura-Touch® Armor Coating, Mossy Oak® Duck Blind™
- Stock/Grip: Composite
- Weight: 9 lbs. 10 oz.
Mossy Oak Duck Blind, 28"