Here's a youth gun your son or daughter can grow with! Features include a lightweight receiver with hollowed bolt handle, and a short, 20 inch lightweight barrel for easier carry and shooting. The black Hogue Overmolded™ stock has a shorter, 12.5 inch LOP with the same great Hogue bedding, free-floated barrel and weather/solvent resistant soft rubber coating. The best part of this package is that it comes with an additional O.D. Green adult Hogue stock that is easily interchanged with the youth stock when your young hunter is ready for a standard length of pull
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Barrel Length/Contour: 20" #1
- Length of Pull: 12.62"
- Overall Length: 39.25"
- Weight: 8.55 lbs
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety