Extending the versatility of the CRP – 16 and reinforcing the incredible array of high-performance and accurate rifles to choose from in the Colt Competition rifle line-up is the CRP – 20. The “Pro” CRP – 20 is a perfect combination of great features with super performance.
This rifle features a match-grade, air-gaged, polished 416 stainless-steel 20” two diameter heavy weight custom barrel. The gas-operated, original direct-impingement system guarantees accuracy and the Geissele two-stage match trigger along with the Colt Competition “patented” low profile finger adjustable gas block are just a few of the enhancements to guarantee performance. Check out the specs and be prepared to be surprised, as you will not believe everything that is in this rifle. It’s time to get serious about your rifles.
Made in the USA
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Operation: Gas-Operated, Original Direct-Impingement System
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Round Magpul mag included
- Overall Length (Collapsed): 37.50" (95.25cm)
- Overall Length (Extended): 40.75" (103.51cm)
- Barrel Length: 20" Two-Diameter Heavy-Weight (50.80cm)
- Barrel Muzzle Threads: 1/2" – 28 T.P.I
- Approximate Weight w/o Magazine: 8.58 lbs. (3.90kg)
- Barrel Rifling: 6-groove, Button Rifled, 1 Turn in 8", R.H. Twist
- Mode of Fire Options: Safe / Fire