The Walther Arms PPX M1 9mm pistol with a 4” barrel and 16-round capacity has all the features you look for in a duty pistol, at a price that will make you look twice. The new PPX from Walther offers a smooth trigger, ambidextrous magazine release, three integral safeties, rugged construction, Tenifer coated slide and barrel, and the famous Walther ergonomic grip. Walther Performance Design comes to the defense of your pocketbook.
The MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny accessory mounting rail lets you customize your pistol with lights, lasers or other tactical devices.
- Low profile three dot polymer combat sights.
- Tenifer coated slide and barrel.
- Loaded chamber viewport.
- Front and rear slide serrations.
- Bobbed hammer.
- Ambidextrous slide stop.
- 3 safeties.
- Ergonomic Walther grip.
- Reversible push button thumb-operated magazine release.
- Constant 6.5 lb trigger pull.
- Checkered trigger guard.
- Mil-std-1913 Picatinny accessory mounting rail.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Black
- Trigger Pull: 6.5 lbs
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Capacity: 16 rounds
- Overall Length: 7.3"
- Height: 5.6"
- Width: (B2 = Slide) 1.3" B2 = 1.14"
- Sight Radius: 6.3"
- Weight: (empty mag): 1.7