One Shot First Firing can be used on all types of NEW metals including: firearm actions, barrels, and NEW reloading tools.
- The best machining and smoothing processes have micro “Asperities” that are peened over when the first high pressure metal-to-metal contact is made. This product conditions “Asperities” for less fouling and easier break-in.
- Exceeds the US and NATO Military minimum load carrying capacity by six times US MIL PRF 63460
- DynaGlide exceeds 100 hours salt spray corrosion testing (ASTM B117)
- Heat/cold resistant to 400°F (200°C) and -40°F
- Best used for the first 100 rounds fired
- Dual boundary dry-film technology
- Formulated to condition all NEW metal gun barrels, actions and contact surfaces
- Withstands extreme high pressure and heat
- Reduces copper fouling during firearm break-in process