You may notice a family resemblance, but let’s get one thing straight, this ain’t your Grandpa’s Auto-5. In fact, the iconic humpback-shaped receiver is the only thing this new Browning autoloader shares with its legendary namesake. The all new Browning A5 is built to be the most reliable, fastest cycling, best performing and softest shooting recoil-operated (yes, recoil-operated) autoloader on the planet.
- Receiver: Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Flat, ventilated rib
- Action: 3" chamber; Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite with close radius pistol grip; Textured gripping surfaces • Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop; Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo finish; Dura-Touch® Armor Coating
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone; Three Invector-DS choke tubes; Inflex II Technology recoil pad; Fiber-optic front sight; One ¼" stock spacer and one 1/2" stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of 3/4"; Included ABS case
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Magazine Capacity: 2 3/4" 4+1 and 3" 3+1
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 49 5/8"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Metal Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Blades
- Wood Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Blades
- Stock/Grip: Composite stock with close radius pistol grip