Real-world reliability is the most important feature any manufacturer can build into a firearm. That’s why it was the first priority when we set about developing the Browning Maxus. The Power Drive Gas System is designed to perform under harsh hunting and shooting conditions with a wide array of loads. But reliability isn’t the whole story. The Maxus delivers 18% less felt recoil for greater comfort, 44% less muzzle jump for more accurate follow-up shots, 19% faster bolt speed and 24% faster locktime than the nearest competitor. Unequalled reliability and features, all found in the finest, most reliable gas-operated autoloader ever to swing on a bird.
- Receiver: Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy; Durable satin nickel finish; laser engraving (pheasant on the right, mallard on the left)
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Gloss blued finish; Flat, ventilated rib
- Action: Gas operated autoloader; Power Drive Gas System reduces recoil and cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Grade II/III maple with close radius pistol grip; Gloss finish; Sharp 22 linesper- inch checkering; Speed Lock Forearm; Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone;
- Three Invector Plus choke tubes (Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder)
- Ivory front bead sight; Inflex Technology recoil pad
- One 1/4" stock spacer; Magazine Cut-Off
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel 2"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 1 oz.