Smooth functionality with dead-on accuracy, shot after shot, the Model 99 in .50 BMG is competition ready. At the heart of this robust and accurate bolt action rifle is a one-piece 7000 series aluminum alloy extrusion. A heat-treated steel M1913 rail is attached to the top of the extrusion by closely spaced high-strength bolts. The match grade barrel is pressed and locked into the receiver, creating a solid unitized structure on which to mount a riflescope. The Model 99 barrel is made in a heavier contour to ensure repeatable accuracy.
The bolt is machined from a single piece of S-7 tool steel. The action’s strength is exemplified by the 15 bolt lugs that lock into the machined barrel extension. The bolt’s few moving parts (extractor, ejector and firing pin assembly) make it reliable and easy to maintain. The Model 99 is easily disassembled without tools by removing three quick-release assembly pins. These pins attach the trigger housing and bolt guide to the receiver assembly. The match-quality trigger design is virtually maintenance-free and the bipod can easily be detached for benchrest shooting.
Known as much for its dependability as its versatility, the Model 99 has unfailing accuracy you can rely on.
This model features a black anodized receiver with a 32 inch heavy barrel. It also includes a Leupold Mark 4 M1 Scope and Barrett Ultra High Rings.
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- One piece aluminum extrusion receiver
- Quick-release assembly pins
- Black Mil-Spec Type 3, Class 2 hardcoat anodized
- 13.75” (34.92 cm) 27 MOA attached M1913 rail
- Match grade 32” heavy barrel
- 3-port fanned high efficiency muzzle brake
- Match-quality trigger
- Easy feed, single shot
- Interrupted, buttress-threaded bolt for superior lock up
- Lightweight portable design
- Rear hand grip accepts adjustable monopod
- Ultra absorbent Sorbothane® recoil pad
- Quick detach adjustable bipod
- Pelican case with custom insert
- Operator’s manual