Big Agnes Jack Rabbit SL 4 Person
Double doors and vestibules, plenty of internal storage and lots of headspace; the Jack Rabbit SL series offers all the bells and whistles you would expect from full featured, heavier tents but with significantly lighter weights.
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC lightweight aluminum poles with press fit connectors - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and Floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole system makes set up quick and easy
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- Double doors and vestibules
- Interior mesh pockets to organize gear
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- 10 Superlight aluminum stakes included
- Color: Olive/Rust
- Trail Weight: 6 lb 2 oz
- Packed Weight: 6 lb 13 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 4 lb 9 oz
- Packed Size: 8" x 23"
- Floor Area: 57 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 13.5 sq ft
- Head Height: 51"
Mfg No: TJRSL413
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: