The Ruger LC380 Lady Lilac is a lightweight, compact pistol with a purple grip frame based on the popular LC9 Lady Lilac, but chambered in .380 Auto. The LC380 is Ruger’s lightest recoiling personal protection pistol yet, with a light recoil spring that allows the slide to be easily manipulated. The full-featured Ruger LC380 Lady Lilac offers the versatility and capability of the popular .380 Auto cartridge in a highly compact, reliable and user-friendly pistol.
One seven-round, single-column magazine is provided with each LC380 Lady Lilac pistol. The magazine’s standard flat floorplate aids concealability, while the provided finger grip extension floorplate offers an option to shooters who prefer a longer grip surface with more hand-to-pistol contact.
- Same size as the popular LC9 Lady Lilac but with the reduced recoil of the .380 Auto cartridge, for a softer-shooting conceal-carry pistol.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and one-piece high-performance, glass-filled purple nylon grip frame.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage-adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered purple grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Safety features include internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Finger grip extension floorplate can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Includes one 7-round magazine and soft case.
- Caliber: 380 Auto
- Capacity: 7+1
- Barrel: 3” Blued Alloy Steel
- Slide: Blued Alloy Steel
- Grip Frame: Purple, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Sights: Adjustable 3-Dot
- Overall Length: 6.00”
- Height: 4.50”
- Width: 0.90”
- Weight (empty): 17.2 oz.