The new Sig Sauer PM400 SWAT pistol with the pistol stabilizing brace will allow you to shoot quickly and accurately. The unique design of the pistol brace uses your forearm to provide a natural and comfortable rest for shooters of all sizes. The Pistol stabilizing brace has been given approval by the ATF for use on AR pistol builds. This particular version from SIG is considered the PM400 SWAT. It features an 11.5" barrel with a fixed front sight tower, folding rear sight and quad rail pistol length forend.
- 5.56mm NATO (accepts .223 Remington)
- 11" barrel
- 1:7" Twist
- 6 Grove rifling
- Fixed front sight tower
- Flip up rear sight
- Pistol length quad rail forend
- Direct impingement gas operating system
- Rotating locking bolt
- Integral Ambidextrous QD sling mounts
- SB15 Pistol stabilizing brace
- Accepts standard pattern AR-15 magazines
- Overall length 28"
- Overall weight without magazine 6 lbs
- ATF compliant