LED Module 500 Lumens, Tan
Surefire LED Conversion Head KX9-TN
The KX9 LED head converts certain SureFire 9-volt incandescent flashlights and WeaponLights into single-output LED illumination tools that generate 500 lumens of blinding white light. The single-output KX9 features a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that produces a tight beam with plenty of reach but enough surround beam to accommodate peripheral vision. Because this type of beam may be desired over an extended-reach beam for some applications, the KX9 can also be used on certain nine-volt LED flashlights and WeaponLights featuring Turbohead TIR lenses (models listed below) to create a single-output beam with increased peripheral lighting for better situational awareness.
In addition, the KX9 can be used to convert dual-spectrum M500V and M900V LED WeaponLights into higher-output, white-light-only systems. Constructed of hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, the rugged KX9 is O-ring sealed to keep out moisture, dust, and dirt. It installs in seconds—simply remove the existing incandescent or LED head and screw on the KX9 head.
- M3, M3T, M6, M3LT, M6LT
- M96x/M97x/M98x Millennium Universal WeaponLights
- M5xxA/M5xxAB/M5xxB/M500LT/M500V Dedicated Forend WeaponLights
- M900A/M900AB/M910A/M910AB/M900LT/M900V Vertical Foregrip WeaponLights
- 9-volt Shotgun Dedicated Forends with LM90 Housing (1.62" bezel diameter)
- M1xx 9-volt Millennium Series Pistol Lights
- Virtually indestructible LED generates 500 lumens of blinding white light; produces tactical-level lighting for 1.5 hours
- Fits 3- and 6-battery 9-volt incandescent and LED flashlights and WeaponLights (see models listed above)
- TIR lens creates smooth, single-output versatile beam with plenty of reach and surrounding light to accommodate peripheral vision
- Construction—high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; coated, tempered window
- O-ring sealed for weatherproofing
- Available in three colors: Black, Desert Tan, and Olive Drab Green
Max Output-White Light: 500.0 lumens
Tactical Runtime: 1.5 hours
Bezel Diameter: 1.62 inches
Mfg No: KX9-TN
Weight: 0.5 pounds.
Dimensions: 6 (L) x 4 (W) x 2.5 (H) inches.: