As the world's first 3 1/2" pump action, the Mossberg 835 has set the standard by which all others are judged. Developed for use with 12 Ga. 2-3/4; 3 & 3-1/2" factory loaded shotshells, from low brass field and target to the heaviest 3-1/2" magnum rounds, it offers hardcore versatility.
With the standard features of an 835 Ulti-Mag, including:
- Overbored barrel to 10 ga dimension. Unlike backboring, this unique Mossberg design spans the entire length of the barrel, providing a gas "cushion" for the shot charge which offers reduced pellet deformation and friction, resulting in the exceptionally uniform dense shot patterns for which Mossberg mag shotguns are known
- Drilled and tapped receiver
- Mossberg signature top safety-- convenient placement and ambidextrous
- Smooth operation with its Dual Extractors; Twin Action Bars; Steel-to-Steel Lockup; and Anti-jam Elevator
- Accu-Mag choke tube set and wrench (IC, Mod, Full)
- Free gun lock
- Auction: Pump
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber: 3.5"
- Barrel Length: 28" Vent Rib, Ported
- Capacity: 6
- Sights: Tru-Glo Tru-Bead
- Chokes: Accu-Mag Set
- Length Of Pull: 14.5"
- Barrel Finish: Realtree Max-5
- Stock: Synthetic, Realtree Max-5
- Overall Length: 48.75"
- Weight: 7.75 lb