Snap-On Skins for Glock 17 Slides Black
The TacticSkin Slide Cover mounts over the slide of a Glock pistol.
- Used to identify a pistol loaded with less lethal or training munitions
- Allows trainees to identify friend or foe in force on force training.
- Has become popular as a fun accessory with competition and casual shooters as it allows customization or can be painted without requiring a permanent alteration of the pistol.
- Allows easy identification of pistols loaded with less lethal munitions, or used in force-on-force training.
- Provides Improved Rear Charging Serrations for Improved Grip
- Made of High-Grade Non-Slip Polymer Composite
- Adds Front Slide Serrations to Your Handgun
- Allows Proper Heat Dissipation
- Easily Installed – No Gunsmithing Required
- Glock 17, 22, and 31
Note: Cannot Be Used With "C" Models
- Weight: .88 ounces(25 gr)
- Width: 1.14"(29 mm)
- Height: .9"(23 mm)
Mfg No: TACTISKIN-17-B
Manufacturer: Mako Group
Weight: 0.1 pounds.
Dimensions: 9 (L) x 5 (W) x 1 (H) inches.: