Streamlight Vantage Tactical Helmet Light w/LED
Streamlight Vantage LED Helmet Mounted Flashlight (69157)
Streamlight lights the way to rebuilding lives. For every red Vantage sold, Streamlight will donate $3.00 to The National Fallen Firefighters Foundation. Congress created the National Fallen Firefighters Foundation to lead a nationwide effort to honor America's fallen firefighters.
- Lightweight, compact, low-profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below the brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets and hard hats
- C4 LED delivers 7,000 candela peak beam intensity; 115 lumens; 167 meter beam distance
- Runs 6 hours to the 10% output level
- Features an ultra-bright blue taillight LED
- Fits both traditional and modern style helmets
- Tighten clamp with your fingers. No tools necessary!
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5° angle adjuster to optimize beam location
- Rotates 360 degrees on clamp
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Anodized aircraft aluminum construction with high temperature, shock-mounted, impact-resistant Boro Float glass lens
- High-impact, chemically-resistant engineering polymer LED housing with reflective strip
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Uses two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- 3.26 in. (8.28 cm); 5.14 oz (145.7 grams)
- Assembled in USA
Mfg No: 69157
Weight: 2.1 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: