Smith and Wesson M&P, Full, Polymer Overmold, Rear Activation, Clam Pack
The M&P Series Lasergrips for S&W pistols are interchangeable between different calibers of the M&P pistol and feature a hard polymer surface that's most closely matches the medium stock Smith & Wesson grip inserts. These lasergrips fit the M&P pistol just like the stock grips while offering a compact laser diode housing that's well suited to most carry and duty holsters. They also feature a rear-activation switch that's part of your natural grip so there's no fumbling to activate the laser with your trigger finger.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Gun not included
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Rear
- Materials: Hard Polymer
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Compact Design: Uses 3mm diode housing
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: Two #2032 lithium batteries (included); over four hours of on-time use and a five year shelf life
- Fits: M&P .357 Sig, M&P .40, M&P 9mm, M&P45 - Black
* Does not fit Compact or Ambidexterous Safety models.
Mfg No: LG-660-S
Manufacturer: Crimson Trace
Weight: 0.4 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: