Cold Water Troll Rod 7' Medium/Heavy 2 Piece
To date, the primary design component of downrigger rods has been durability, often at the expense of responsiveness and sensitivity in the hand. All- Cold Water rods advance the downrigger rod with graphite construction that not only delivers through the hook set, but also makes fighting fish a far more rewarding experience.
Cold Water rods begin with 24--Ton carbon fiber rod blanks. Extremely durable, the material makes possible small diameters and more responsive rods through which the full fish-fighting experience is enjoyed. As many as twelve low-profile stainless steel guides minimize rod twist and positively control line flow. The handle systems include comfortable and supremely light EVA grips fore and rear with cushioned stainless steel hooded reel seats.
- Comfortable EVA fore and rear grips
- Low-profile stainless steel guide
- Cushioned stainless steel reel seat
- Durable non-skid rubber gimbals on all models
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Technique-specific rod designs for Downrigger, Planer and Dipsies
- 2-piece blank construction
- Rod Power: MH
- Rod Taper: M/MF
- Rod Length: 7'
- Line Weight: 12-25 lbs
- Lure Weight: NA
- Sections: 2 Piece
- Foregrip Length: 9"
- Reargrip Length: 11 1/2"
- Number Of Guides: 10 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type A
- Weight: 8.4 oz
Mfg No: CW-C-702MH
Weight: 2.5 pounds.
Dimensions: 47 (L) x 6 (W) x 5 (H) inches.: