Scott Martin Sig TCS Casting Rod 7'11" Xtra Heavy 1 Piece
Like the 711H, the TCS-C-711XH is also a “Mat Daddy” rod, in this case the design is for the thickest and heaviest cover, and the largest fish. For Scott, this rod focuses on the Lake Okeechobee bass fishery- bring the big guns.
- Scott Martin designed rods for tournament concept fishing
- All rods have been designed for specific tournament applications
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blank construction
- EVA split grip and EVA foregrip for reduced weight and feel
- Foregrip specifically designed so reel seat threads are not exposed
- Customized C-40X carbon reel seats on casting and spinning
- Hard aluminum oxide guide inserts for use with braided line
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames on both casting and spinning
- Intermediate guide sizing on casting rods allows improved knot clearance
- Scott Martin Specialty Flipping Guide on Mat Daddy and Flipping/Jig rod
- Hook keeper placement in split grip area for more versatility
- Rod Power: XH
- Rod Taper: F
- Rod Length: 7'11"
- Line Weight: 20-80 lbs
- Lure Weight: 1/4-2 oz
- Sections: 1 Piece
- Foregrip Length: 1 1/4"
- Reargrip Length: 13 1/2"
- Application: Mat Daddy
- Number Of Guides: 12 + Tip
- Handle Style: Okuma Type A
- Weight: 5.6 oz
Mfg No: TCS-C-7111XH
Weight: 2.35 pounds.
Dimensions: 98 (L) x 6 (W) x 5 (H) inches.: