Classic XT Pro Cast 2BB 452 3.8:1
Trolling doesn't get much easier. Set the drag and use the On/Off switch to either engage or disengage the drag system and let's go fishing. Aluminum handle arms, stainless steel levelwind system and powerful Rulidium drag components get the job done with ease. Classic Pro models feature a fully machined and anodized aluminum spool, aluminum frame reinforcements and two ball-bearing drive system with machine cut brass and stainless steel gearing.
- Lightweight corrosion resistant frame and side plates
- Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Ported graphite frame design
- Stainless steel reel foot for strength
- Dependable multi-disc Rulidium drag system
- Classic Pro XP features 2 ball bearings
- Machine cut brass and stainless steel gearing
- Aluminum power handle with T-style knobs
- Self lubricating gear system
- Stainless steel levelwind line guide system
- Gear Ratio: 3.8:1
- Bearings: 2BB
- Weight: 16.8 oz
- Line Retrieve: 25"
- Max Drag Pressure: 18 lbs
- Monofilament Line Capacity Diameter (In/mm): 580/20 (0.42), 430/25 (0.48), 330/30 (0.55)
- Frame: GR
- Side Plates: GR
- Spool: AL
Mfg No: XP-452L
Weight: 1.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 7.25 (L) x 4.75 (W) x 4.25 (H) inches.: