Leupold BX-2 Acadia Binoculars 10x42mm, Roof Prism, Mossy Oak Breakup Infinity
The BX-2 Acadia Binocular from Leupold utilizes phase corrected BAK 4 roof prisms with Leopold's proprietary anti-reflection Multicoat 4 fully multicoated optics to create images that are clear and bright with minimal distortion and true color transmission. The 10x magnification is ideal for resolving detail in heavy brush or at long distances where accurate identification is critical. With a 15.5mm long eye relief and 70° wide angle Apparent Field of View, the normal limitations of higher power binoculars are virtually eliminated.
Built for the rigors of constant outdoor use, the housing features a black armored exterior that protects the binocular from drops and impacts. The optical tubes are o-ring sealed and nitrogen filled for water and fogproof performance in all weather conditions. Tethered objective lens covers ensure that the lenses stay protected with easy access. Twist-up eyecups and a center dioptric adjustment make the Acadia a comfortable and easy to use optic.
- BAK 4 roof prism optical design
- Phase coated prisms provide enhanced color rendition and contrast
- Anti-Reflection fully multicoated with Leopold's proprietary Mulicoat 4
- Multicoat 4 reduces light loss and increase overall image brightness and clarity
- Smooth-action center focus wheel
- Locking center dioptric adjustment lever
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Twist-up eyecups
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Prism Type: Roof
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 42mm
- Angle of View: 7°
- Field-of-View: 368' at 1000 Yards
- Minimum Focus Distance: 9'
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 4.2mm
- Eye Relief: 15.5mm
- Interpupillary Adjustment: 2.24" - 2.99"
- Focus Type: Center
- Length: 6.2"
- Weight: 23.49 oz
- Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
Mfg No: 119192
Weight: 1.1 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: