Signature Series Spin Reel WSP50, Boxed
Wally Marshall knows all about the shortcomings of crappie tackle from his years of pursuing slabs both from the fun-fishing and tournament competition perspectives, and he's teamed with Lew's® fill the spinning reel gap between small designs and functionality. The new Wally Marshall™ Signature Series of micro-spinning reels includes three sizes and serious specifications.
- Lightweight graphite body and new skeletal rotor design
- Double anodized aluminum spool with gold accent lines
- Strong and balanced wire aluminum bail
- Thin, compact gear box
- Quality six-bearing system
- Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Collapsible handle adjusts for right or left hand retrieve
- Bearings: 5+1
- Weight: 6 oz
- Line Capacity: 150/4
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- IPT: 22"
Mfg No: WSP50
Weight: 7 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: