Big Agnes Tensleep Station 4 Person
Unlike it's darker past, the + Station represents a happy combination of Southern charm and Rocky Mountain high life. A spacious front vestibule was imagined by our Mississippi born designer Lesley Chambers as a "screened-in porch." This just might be the best place to sip your whiskey, read a book or hang out with the kids while the rest of your crew naps in the back. With enough space to play a mean game of Twister, the Tensleep Station is as luxurious as it is practical.
- Two large doors and two vestibules
- Extra large front vestibule has windows with two closure options:mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Front vestibule with awning style door that can be staked out as a shade
- Fly wall can be rolled up to expose mesh wall for increased ventilation and visibility
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors
- Plastic clips and sleeve attach tent body to pole frame
- 17 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- 8 interior mesh pockets and 4 pockets in vestibule
- Briefcase style carry bag with shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Trail Weight: 13 lb 2 oz
- Packed Weight: 14 lb 7 oz
- Packed Size: 27" x 15" x 5"
- Floor Area: 65 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 31 sq ft
- Head Height: 68"
Mfg No: TTSS413
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: