3 Prong Flash Hider for FAL
Surefire Flash Hider / Suppressor Adapter SF3P-762-FAL
The advanced SureFire SF3P-762-FAL three-prong flash hider, which fits the FN FAL rifle and variants with identical muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash—typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SF3P-762-FAL also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm Fast-Attach suppressors, the SOCOM762-RC model having recently won the Mk13 .300 Win-Mag sniper rifle contract award with the US Special Operations Command in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor testing ever conducted.
Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock—and including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SF3P-762-FAL flash hider is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning, even after extreme use. When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor, the patent-pending design of the SF3P-762-FAL provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and to prevent the audible ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing.
FITS: FN FAL rifle and variants identical muzzle threads
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm /.308 caliber sound suppressors
- Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash, when compared to a plain muzzle
- Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
- Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
- High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
- Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
- Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
- Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
- Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
- Installation requires no permanent modifications to most FAL-type rifles
- Caliber: 7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
- Length: 2.96 inches
Mfg No: SF3P-762-FAL
Weight: 5.05 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: