Streamlight TLR-2 IR Eye Safe IR LED w/Lithium Battery
The TLR-2 IR Eye Safe is a lightweight weapon-mounted tactical light for use with night vision equipment. The Class 1 "Eye Safe" IR laser provides you with long-range targeting while the IR LED gives you optimum illumination.
- High Power IR LED: 850nm, impervious to shock with a 20,000 hour lifetime; IR Laser: 850nm; Class 1.
- IR LED: Total radiant flux greater than 125mW
- Runs 7.5 hours using IR illuminator/IR laser simultaneously
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated infrared beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
- Infrared Laser: 850nm; Class 1 eye-safe
- Eye safe output power less than 0.8mW; runs 45+ hours in Laser-only mode
- Provides long-range targeting
- Solid State current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Three position mode selector switch (IR Laser only, IR Illuminator only, both)
- Powered by two 3V CR123 lithium batteries (included) with 10-year storage life
- 6000 series anodized machined aircraft aluminum body with high impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer laser housing
- High temperature, shock-mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- One-handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Mounts directly to weapons with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails. Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 90two, S&W 99 and S&W TSW.
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +140°F
- IPX4 water-resistant.
- 4.72 oz (133.8 grams) with included batteries
- Remote switches are available as optional accessories and must be used in conjunction with 69130 or 69161 remote door switch. All switches and door switch are sold separately. Reference TLR Accessories Brochure in DOCS/INFO tab for more information.
- Lithium Battery Notice under TECH DOCS
- Assembled in USA
Mfg No: 69166
Weight: 0.95 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: