2012 SX21-HO BlackbirdKit Fully Focusable
The SX21-H0 Blackbird LED Flashlight from ExtremeBeam is a compact and durable LED flashlight designed for law enforcement personnel. The high strength lightweight aluminum body is o-ring sealed against the elements, ensuring that this tactical light will not fail or fog in harsh conditions. Advanced circuitry and extra space inside the battery compartment enables flexibility in battery powering options; use rechargeable cells or non-rechargeables, and operators can also use 18650 3.6 volt lithium, or common 3 and 3.7 volt lithium batteries. A shatter resistant focusable lens allows operators to focus the beam for precise spot lighting or defocused to flood the entire visual scene.
- The high strength lightweight aluminum body is o-ring sealed against the elements, ensuring that this tactical light won't fail or fog when used in harsh conditions
- Focus the beam for precise spot lighting or defocus to flood the entire visual scene
- Advanced circuitry and increased inner body capacity allows for a variety of battery power systems to be used, including 18650 3.6 volt rechargeable, and the more common 3.0 and 3.7 volt CR123 Lithium non-rechargeable and rechargeable batteries
- Bulb Type: LED
- Maximum Output: 310 Lumens
- Light Output: 16,000 LUX at 3.3'
- Range of Illumination: Up to 900'
- Power Supply: 2 3.0 - 4.2V CR123 batteries or 1 18650 3.6V battery
- Runtime: Up to 7 hours of continuous operation at room temperature
- Weatherproof Rating: IPX8 rated, submersible to 16'
- Bezel Diameter: 1.36"
- Tube Diameter: 1.02"
- Length: 5.42"
- Weight with Battery: 5 oz
Mfg No: EB-AE-B01-HO
Weight: 0.5 pounds.
Dimensions: 8.625 (L) x 6.5 (W) x 1.75 (H) inches.: