Browning 231 Outdoorsman Axe
- The Outdoorsman axe offers the newest technology in a canoe axe
- This axe has used knife technology in this forged one piece head
- The unique axe head has a concave grind with a convex edge extreme cutting ability
- The axe is perfect for chopping, splitting, cutting limbs
- Features 2 1/4" head tapered tail makes for easier removal for a stuck head uniquely designed handle has been modified for ease of choke up for splitting the smallest of kindling and work such as quartering big game
- Liquid steel injection molded handle is as rugged as the guys who carry it.
- Includes nylon leather sheath
Mfg No: 322231
Weight: 2.8 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: