Winchester XPR Hunter Bolt Action 30-06 Springfield 24" Barrel 3+1 Rounds MOBUC Synthetic Stock Blued
The XPR is a rugged, reliable and precise bolt-action rifle built for the next generation of Winchester hunters. Combining proven concepts from the Model 70 with more efficient manufacturing processes means that the XPR is a superb hunting rifle at a more affordable price. If you're looking for a rifle that will stand up to the abuse you put yourself through in the field, the XPR is the rifle for you. The advanced polymer stock has a Mossy Oak Break-Up finish, is built for superior grip in wet conditions, and will stand up to scratches and bumps. The chromoly steel barrel has a tough, non-reflective matte blued finish and a recessed target crown. The chromoly receiver is drilled and tapped for beefy 8-40 screws. The XPR has a detachable box magazine, Inflex Technology recoil pad, M.O.A. trigger system, bolt unlock button, and a nickel teflon coated bolt.
- Caliber: 30-06 Springfield
- Barrel Length: 24.0"
- Capacity: 3+1
- Trigger: M.O.A. Trigger System
- Safety: Two Position
- OAL: 44.5"
- Weight: 6.34 lbs
- Stock Description: Synthetic Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Metal Finish: Blued
- Twist: 1:10"
- Barrel Description: Button-Rifled
- Muzzle: Recessed Target Crown
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Sights: None, Drilled/Tapped
- Barrel Length Range: 24.00" to 25.99"
- Weight Range: 6.00 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black