Mossberg 935 DC Pro Series Semi-Automatic 12 Gauge 28" Barrel 3.5" Chamber 5+1 Rounds Realtree Max-5 Synthetic Stock
When success is on the line, professionals like competition shooter Jerry Miculek and the Duck Commander Phil Robertson leave nothing to chance. That's why they rely on Mossberg. The Mossberg DC Pro-Series semi-auto shotgun features Nickel Boron coated gas piston, piston rings, magazine tube, hammer, sear, return spring plunger and return spring tube. Thisprevents corrosion and facilitates cleaning. The shell stop, bolt slide, and elevator receive additional finishing to reduce friction for fast follow-up shots. The stainless steel return spring ensures reliable, corrosion-free operation of the recoil system. It is fully finished in Realtree Max-5 and inclues and Accu-Mag set of choke tubes.
- Category: Shotguns
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28.0"
- Capacity: 5+1
- Chamber: 3.5"
- OAL: 49"
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Accu-Mag
- Receiver Description: Realtree Max-5
- Stock Description: Realtree Max-5 Synthetic
- Barrel Description: Vent Rib/Overbored
- Sights: TruGlo, Tru-Bead
- Barrel Length Range: 28.00" to 29.99"
- Weight Range: 7.0 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Metal Finish Group: Natural Camouflage