Big Agnes Fly Creek UL 3 Person
Fly Creek UL series tents are built and designed to be a light weight alternative to the average bivy sack. Available in solo and multi-occupancy options, these tents are ideal for lightweight devotees who want a freestanding structure, but aren't willing to commit a ton of space in their pack. They are efficient, fast and adventurous, just like those who carry the tent.
- Three season, free standing, ultralight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Floor is ultralight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is ultralight breathable nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Hub/pole design makes set up easy
- DAC Twist clips attach tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set up
- Single door and vestibule
- Four side mesh pockets included
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
-- 13 Superlight aluminum J stakes - featuring eco-friendly anodizing - included
- Color: Cool Grey/Gold
- Trail Weight: 3 lb 3 oz
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 10 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb 7 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 19"
- Floor Area: 39 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 12.5 sq ft
- Head Height: 35" - 42"
- Foot Height: 22"
Mfg No: TFLY314
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: