AR-15 Aluminum 6 Side Carbine Length Free Float Forend w/Slotted Barrel Nut
ATI AR-15 Aluminum 6-Sided Carbine Length Free-Float Forend with Slotted Barrel Nut
Listening to Law Enforcement, Military Personnel and Hunters, ATI has designed an AR-15 forend that allows for maximum ease of use.
Manufactured in the USA
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 8-Sided Carbine Length Free-Float Forend
- Insert Rails at 45 Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45 Rail makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist.
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them.
- Available Rail Sizes: 2", 3", 4", and 6" (Sold Separately)
- Added vents on sides of forend help dissipate barrel heat, especially during rapid fire.
- Slotted Barrel Nut Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
- Virtually Indestructible
- Fits Most AR-15 Variants
- Length: 6.5" (Forend Only)
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Color: Black
Mfg No: A.5.10.1170
Manufacturer: Advanced Technology Intl
Weight: 1.25 pounds.
Dimensions: 14 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 3.5 (H) inches.: