Big Agnes Battle Mountain Tent 2 Person
The Battle Mountain 2 is a spacious four season, lightweight mountaineering tent that offers full protection in the harshest of backcountry conditions With a durable rip stop CORDURA® fly, a nylon rip-stop body with closable mesh vents, lightweight Mega X stakes, this two door/two vestibule shelter is built to withstand basecamp conditions.
- Two doors and two vestibules
- Doors have two closure options: Zip up mesh door only for ventilation or zip up the nylon layer for full protection
- Fly vents allow for venting in inclement weather
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Heavy duty reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- Color coded webbing and poles make set up easy
- Fly is CORDURA® rip-stop
- Floor is nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon rip-stop with closable mesh vents
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC NSL pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- DAC H Clip and Twist clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 13 lightweight Mega X stakes - may be buried as deadman anchors
- Over-sized stake out loops - to be used skis, ice axe, ski poles, etc.
- Six interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft included
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft (Sold Separately)
- Trail Weight: 6 lb 3 oz
- Packed Weight: 7 lb
- Footprint Weight: 9 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 4 lb 7 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 20"
- Floor Area: 38 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 10 sq ft
- Head Height: 42"
Mfg No: TBM215
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 10 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: