Hornady 30 Caliber Bullets .308" 155 Gr BTHP Match (Per 100)
All Hornady Match bullets feature revolutionary AMP (Advanced Manufacturing Process) bullet jackets. Developed by Hornady® engineers, these bullet jackets are a technological advancement in design, tooling and manufacturing that combine to produce the most consistently concentric bullet jackets available. These new AMP jackets are the foundation for exceptional bullet accuracy and have virtually zero tolerance for concentricity and near zero wall thickness variation. Coupled with precision swaged cores and manufactured to the tightest standards in the industry, all Hornady® Match bullets provide superior consistency, high ballistic coefficients and unprecedented levels of accuracy.
- Secant Ogive Profile: The geometric profile works to produce low drag and flatter trajectories.The secant ogive design also provides the optimum bearing surface for stability in flight and the best ballistic coefficient possible.
- Swaged Lead Core: The swaging process provides excellent uniformity and balance for consistent performance and accuracy.
- AMP Jacket: The jacket has virtually zero tolerance for concentricity and near zero wall thickness variation.
- Boattail: The angle and length of the boattail is unique to each caliber and weight of Match and A-MAX® bullets to maximize ballistic coefficient and accuracy.
- Ballistic Coefficient(G1): .405
- Sectional Density: .233
- Quantity: 100/Box
Mfg No: 3039
Weight: 2.4 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.125 (L) x 2.625 (W) x 2.125 (H) inches.: