PELICAN 1900C Mitylite 2AAA, N. Green
Pelican Mitylite 1900 Flashlight Neon Green
The Pelican Mitylite flashlight is a practical and convenient waterproof light. The light features a Xenon lamp that produces 11 lumens for up to 1.5 hours of consecutive battery burn time.
This Mitylite is made of unbreakable polycarbonate resin. Its focused laser spot Xenon beam can cut through smoke, fog and rain making it a perfect light source for many applications.
The MityLite is compact and equipped with a shirt clip, making it easy to fit into pockets, purses, tool kits, camera bags, or glove compartments. Accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure is eliminated because of the rotary on/off switch.
- 1.1W Xenon Lamp produces 11 lumens for up to 1.5 hours of consecutive battery burn time
- Constructed of unbreakable space age polycarbonate resin
- Focused laser spot Xenon beam can cut through smoke, fog and rain making it a perfect light source for many applications
- Rotary on/off switch prevents accidental turn on and mechanical switch failure
- Light Intensity:11 Lumens
- Burn Time:1.5 Hours
- Depth Rating:3.28' (1.0 m)
- Batteries:2 Alkaline 'AAA' Cells
- Dimensions:4.09" (10.4 cm) Length
- Weight:0.1 lb (0.45 kg)
Mfg No: 1900-015-135
Weight: 2.16 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: