Weatherby Mark V Arroyo RC 240 Wby Mag 24" Barrel 5 Rounds Kuiu Vias Camo Range Certified
Gamechanger. That’s how the Mark V® was viewed when introduced by Roy Weatherby in 1958. Today, it remains firmly positioned as “the world’s strongest bolt action.”From the heaviest magnum loads to the most popular standard chamberings, the Mark V handles each with unequaled strength and structural integrity. Features a factory-tuned, fully adjustable trigger, Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad, and swivel studs. Accubrake™ comes standard on specific models.
- Range Certified with guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load/ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group. Signed and certified by Ed or Adam Weatherby
- Range Certified engraved floorplate
- Hand-laminated, raised comb, Monte Carlo composite stock with CNC-machined aluminum bedding plate features KUIU® Vias camo
- Metalwork features two-tone Cerakote® finish with Desert Sand and Flat Dark Earth added flutes
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Bolt
- Barrel Length: 24in #3
- Twist: 1:10
- Overall Length: 44in
- Caliber: 240 Wby. Mag.
- Capacity: 5+1
- Finish: Two-tone Cerakote® finish with Desert Sand and Flat Dark Earth
- Grips: Composite KUIU Vias Camo
- Sights: None
- Length of Pull: 13 5/8"
- Weight: 7 1/4 lbs.