Coleman Stove Propane 2-Burner Fyre General
Coleman's Hyperflame is a patent pending burner technology that brings unrivalled innovation to outdoor cooking. Engineered to perfection, this burner technology will revolutionize industry standards for years to come. The Hyperflame eliminated the need for side panels to fit larger pots and pans. Also features large burner diameter for wide heat distribution across your pan. Additionally the burner features uniformed flame holes that produce a much larger heating area. The downward stair stepping burner design reduces wind exposure.
- Sturdy telescoping legs for comforable cooking anywhere you go
- Steel side tables and fabric shelf
- Hyperflame, Swap top, compatibility.
- Removable pan support and aluminized cook top for easy cleaning
- Removable windblock pan helps protect burners from wind
- Heavy duty locking latch
- Fully adjustable, independent burner controls to cook from simmer to boil
- External handle
- CSA Certified
- Output: 24,000 BTU (12,000 per burner)
- Cooking Space: Fits one 12-in and one 10-in pan
- Ignition: Instastart matchless lighting
- Fuel Type: 16.4oz. propane cylinder
- Runtime: One hour with both burners on high
Mfg No: 2000017465
Weight: 19 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: