GERBER Propel Downrange AO-S30V Blade,Tan G-10
A good tactical knife needs to be a problem solver. Gerber drew on the experience of U.S. military personnel and its own expertise crafting technical knives and tools to develop the Propel Downrange AO knife. The result is a tactical folder with assisted opening and a full-size blade thats as easy to handle and carry as it is durable and capable in the line of duty.
Premium Quality Built in Portland, Oregon
Theres no question youll be hard on this knife. Gerber built it in Portland, Oregon, using premium S30V steel to offer the most reliable edge possible. The partially serrated blade adds utility when cutting stubborn materials like stout nylon rope or tough plastics, but its the premium quality of the steel and durable nature of the G-10 composite handle that set this knife apart from others.
The smooth pivot of Gerbers Assisted Opening 2.0 mechanism offers seamless, one-handed opening, while the reliable plunge lock and safety switch secure the blade where you want it. Think easy, one-handed operation matched with a slim profile that sits comfortably in your pocket, whether youre travelling on-base or off. The tanto-style blades matte-black oxide coating adds a stealth element where a stainless blade might give you away.
Personal preference dictates how you carry your knife, so Gerber designed the Propel AO with a three-way adjustable clip to customize the knifes orientation in your pocket or on your belt. You can set it for tip-up or tip-down storage and left-hand or right-hand bias.
Discreet and Comfortable
Gerber knows that to earn daily-use status, a folding tactical knife needs to fit your hand and pocket. The Propels composite maintains a slim profile that complements the knifes balanced feel and still provides secure handling in all conditions. Maybe more importantly, you get a full-size tactical knife that carries discreetly and comfortably on the job and off.
- Blade uses premium S30V Steel for the best in durability and edge hold
- Full-size tanto style blade is partially serrated for slicing and cutting tough surfaces
- Black oxide coating adds corrosion resistance and low reflectivity
- Desert tan G-10 handle provides sure grip and durability in slim package
- Pommel with lanyard hole adds utility
- Gerbers Assisted Opening 2.0 design delivers smooth, one-handed blade deployment
- Plunge lock and safety switch fix the blade in place, open or closedAdjustable, three-position pocket clip allows customizable stowage
- Length: 8.52"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Weight: 4.28 oz
- Steel Type: S30V
- Handle Material: G-10
Mfg No: 30-000841
Manufacturer: Gerber Blades
Weight: 0.35 pounds.
Dimensions: 5 (L) x 1.75 (W) x 1 (H) inches.: