Trijicon AccuPower 2.5-10x56 MIL-Square Crosshair, Green LED
The Trijicon AccuPower 2.5-10x56 is one of the most efficient light gathering scopes in our stable. The 56 millimeter objective lens will allow you to see that trophy buck in the tree line at dusk.
The MIL-Square reticle was designed by a former Marine Sniper to give a shooter refined aiming points compared to the widely accepted MIL-Dot. This reticle provides the capability of determining distance to a target, determine the size of a target, and to provide visual reference points to be used to compensate for bullet drop and provide reference for follow up shot compensation. Because of the square design the user can more accurately align the edge of the MIL-Square with the edge of the object being measured. Intermediate tick marks aid in increased accuracy for ranging or shot placement.
The LED reticle illumination comes in either red or green allowing you to use Trijicon’s Bindon Aiming Concept (BAC), or to give you that added contrast to your target. Use our 30mm rings or quick release mount to match your firearms platform.
- 1 Trijicon Logo Sticker
- 1 Lens Cloth
- 1 Set of Lenscaps
- 1 AccuPower Manual
- 1 Warranty Card
- Magnification: 2.5-10x
- Objective Size: 56mm
- Bullet Drop Compensator: No
- Illumination Source: 1 CR2032 Lithium Battery
- Reticle Pattern: MIL-Square Crosshair
- Day and Night Reticle Color: Green
- Bindon Aiming Concept: Yes
- Eye Relief: 4" Constant
- Exit Pupil: 0.65" – 0.22"
- Field of View (Degrees): 7.2° - 1.9°
- Field of View at 100 Yards: 37.9' – 10.2'
- Adjustment at 100 Yards (clicks/in): 1/4 MOA per click
- Tube Size: 30mm
- Housing Material: 6061-T6, Black Hard Coat Anodized
- Battery Life: > 31 Hours at Maximum Brightness
- Focal Plane: Second
- Adjustment Range: 30 MOA Total Travel
- Waterproof: 10 Feet
- Weight: 23.6oz
Mfg No: RS22-C-1900017
Weight: 2.9 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: