Energizer Eveready Gold A95 D Alkaline Battery - 2 Count Blister Pack
D cell batteries power a wide range of portable devices such as radios, stereos, toys, and flashlights. Energizer's Gold line is ideal for low to moderate drain applications such as radios and low output lights. For higher drain applications the Energizer Max Line are more ideal cells.
- Battery Size: D
- Package Quantity: 2
- Classification/Battery Chemistry: Alkaline
- Battery Capacity: Capacity May Vary
- Chemical System: Zinc-Manganese Dioxide (Zn/MnO2)
- No added mercury or cadmium
- Designation: ANSI-13A, IEC-LR20
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Operating Temp: -18 deg C to 55 deg C (0 deg F to 130 deg F)
- Typical Weight: 5.2 oz.
- Typical Volume: 3.4 cubic inch
- Jacket: Plastic Label
- Shelf Life: 7 years at 21 deg C (80% of initial capacity)
- Battery Terminal Type: Flat Contact/Button Top