Chinook Everest Ice II -22F Sleeping Bag
The Everest Ice is a great winter camping sleeping bag with expedition-ready features such as Invista Thermolite® Extra insulation, ergonomic head gasket and foot box, oversized draft tubes and neck collar for added protection in the most extreme conditions. Available with left or right zippers, and may be zipped together with other compatible bags.
Thermolite® by Invista delivers maximum lightweight warmth in extreme conditions.
- Color: Blue/Grey
- Temperature Rating: -22F / -30C
- Size: 90" x 34" x 22" (229 x 86 x 56 cm)
- Shape: mummy
- Construction: upper: three layer lower: two layer
- Outer Shell: ripstop nylon
- Lining: polyester taffeta
- Filling: 4 lbs (1800 g) of Invista Thermolite Extra
- Zipper: #8 YKK 2-way, reversible puller, auto-lock
- Stuff Sack: cap compression bag
- Total Weight: 7.1 lbs (3.2 kgs)
Mfg No: 20601
Weight: 5.25 pounds.
Dimensions: 15.5 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 10.5 (H) inches.: