Big Agnes Triple Core 20" x 66" x 4.25", Petite
With its 4.25 inches of thickness, this pad is deluxe. The Triple Core is a four season pad that combines a layer of closed cell foam on top of an air chamber pad. Rated at 0°F, this pad would be a great winter camping companion or just a comfy choice for those looking for the thickest pad available.
- Deluxe 4 season pads built for warmth and comfort.
- Estimated R-Value of 6
- Air, open cell foam and PrimaLoft™ Synergy synthetic insulation
- I-Beam construction eliminates welded seams to reduce cold spots and ensures quick inflation/deflation, consistent air flow and stability.
- Durable, light-weight nylon rip-stop top and bottom
- Internal heat reflective polyurethane coating
- Add a closed cell foam pad in colder temperatures for extra insulation
- Durable inflation valve
- Store unrolled with valve open
- Stuff sack and repair kit. The repair kit is in a small pocket on the inside end of the stuff sack. It's sort of hidden, so look twice.
- Type: Petite
- Size: 20" x 66" x 4.25"
- Color: Blue Gray
- Rated To: 0°
- Weight: 2 lb 2 oz
Mfg No: PTCP13
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: