Morakniv Bushcraft Black, Serrated
Bushcraft Black SRT
A half-serrated knife in the Bushcraft family with a black 0.125" (3.2 mm) thick blade that is one of the most sturdy knives we have ever made. The carbon steel blade has a black coating which protects against corrosion. You can use the back of the blade with a fire starter (not included) as the spine of the blade is sharp and ground especially for that purpose. The plastic sheath comes with a belt loop.
- Half-serrated blade of stainless steel with black anti-corrosion coating.
- The spine of the blade has been ground especially for use with a fire starter (sold separately).
- Black plastic sheath with belt loop.
- Blade Thickness: 0.125" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.3" (109 mm)
- Total Length: 9.1" (232 mm)
- Net Weight: 5.7 oz. (163 g)
Mfg No: M-12417
Weight: 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: