Big Agnes Tumble mtnGLO Tent 2 Person Md: TT2MG16
Part of the Big Agnes mtnGLO collection, light up your camp with the Tumble 2 mtnGLO backpacking tent. Illuminated with patent-pending Tent Lighting Technology featuring LED lights integrated into the tent body, experience ambient light in your shelter with the click of a button. With a spacious living space this 2 person, 3 season backpacking tent features single door design, which along with mtnGLO™, makes for comfortable and convenient trail living like never before.
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
- A simple push button controller with three settings – on, off and 50% brightness – controls the mtnGLO lights
- LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO light controller
- Single door and vestibule
- Storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Symmetrical pole structure simplifies set up
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop and floor is polyester
- Fly and floor have 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is polyester rip-stop and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Lightweight aluminum pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 9 aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Square, 2 x Trapezoid, 2 x Wall or 2 x Large Wall gear lofts - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint sold separately
- Light strand can also be powered by any USB source
- Trail Weight: 4lb 8oz
- Packed Weight: 5lb
- Footprint Weight: 9oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 3lb 3oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 20"
- Floor Area: 34sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 9sq ft
- Head Height: 42"
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Manufacturer Number: TT2MG16