Daiwa Zillion with TWS Reel 9.1:1 Gear Ratio, 2CRBB, 7BB, 1RB Bearings, 13.20 lb Max Drag, Right Hand Md: ZLNTW100XXS
Combining Daiwa Free Floating Spool and TWS Technology, Zillion is one of our top-of-the-line series. Loaded with Daiwa’s latest technological innovations.
Now available in Xtra Hyper Speed 9.1:1 retrieve ratio for when you need to crank line in fast. Perfect for Flipping & Pitchin, Buzz baits and burning a lipless crankbait.
Matches perfectly with Zillion Casting Rods.
- T-Wing System (TWS)
- Rugged, lightweight aluminum frame
- Free-floating A7075 aluminum alloy spool starts faster, spins longer
- Durable Zaion lightweight side plate (gear side)
- Ultimate Tournament Carbon Drag(UTD) with 13.2 lbs drag max
- 10 Bearing System (2CRBB + 7BB + 1RB)
- Large, 90mm swept power handle with cutouts for reduced weight
- Anodized parts coloring system:
- Reel Handle Position: Right Hand
- Gear Ratio: 9.1:1
- Bearings: 2CRBB, 7BB, 1RB
- Action Freshwater/Saltwater: M/L
- Line Per Handle Turn: 40.30"
- Braid Line Capacity Yards/lbs: 40/140 and 55/105
- Mono Line Capacity Yards/lbs: 14/120 and 16/100
- Max Drag: 13.20 lbs
- Weight: 7.50 oz
Manufacturer Number: ZLNTW100XXS