Daiwa Tatula XT Spinning Rod Md: TXT701MFS
The Daiwa Tatula-XT Bass Rods are designed for the experienced bass fisherman looking for quality and value. These rods incorporates high volume fiber which is a higher modulus carbon graphite construction of more volume of fibers and less resin. This rod construction allows for the Tatula XT to be lightweight, and have strength and sensitivity.
- High Volume Fiber (HVF) high modulus carbon graphite construction
- X45 BIAS Graphite Construction for zero blank twist
- Un-sanded Micro Pitch taping blank
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Split Grip design with EVA foam
- Hook Keeper
- Type: Spinning
- Length: 7' 1pc.
- Power: M
- Action: F
- Line Weight (lb): 6-14
- Lure Weight (oz.): 1/8-3/4
- No. Guides: 8
Manufacturer Number: TXT701MFS