Light My Fire Swedish FireKnife Orange Md: S-FK-BULK-ORANGE
A colorful outdoor knife with Swedish FireSteel fire starter. The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden, and they could hardly have picked a better partner. Mora has made top-notch knives for 120 years.
But this is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
- Received 50 Campfires "Gear of the Year" 2015 Award.
- Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel with a Scandinavian grind.
- Sturdy, half-tang blade.
- High-friction, anti-slip rubber handle.
- Polypropylene sheath with drain hole and belt clip.
- Includes: An original Swedish FireSteel Scout fire starter to be used with the specially ground back of the knife—lasts approximately 3,000 strikes.
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather—2,980°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Color: Orange
- Dimensions (in sheath): 8.9" x 1.8" x 1.5"
- Knife Length: 8.5"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Blade Thickness: 0.07"
- Weight (w/ sheath): 3.4 oz.