Browning Folding Camp Saw- Black
Folding camp saw with a 4116 stainless steel blade, push/pull saw teeth, injection molded composite with rubber gripping inlays, finger grooves, button locks the blade into the open/closed position, nylon sheath included.
There are many folding camp saws on the market, but none can match a Browning. The rubber handle is grooved and has a large tail radius to ensure a rock solid grip and comfort in the hand. The high-carbon stainless steel push/pull blade maximizes cutting efficiency on both wood and when dressing game. The unique sheath can be worn in both horizontal and vertical positions. Compact, lightweight and durable, this saw is the ultimate at a price that can’t be beat.
Type - Folding saw
Blades - 4116 stainless steel saw
Handles - Injection molded composite with rubber inlay
Features - Nylon sheath included
Designed by - Ross Kommer
- Description: Camp Saw Black
- Type: Tool
- Sheath Description: Ballistic Cloth Nylon
- Main Blade Length: 5 1/8"
- Overall Length: 11 3/4"
- Blade Composition: 4116 Stainless
- Blade Decoration: Browning Logo
- Handle Features: Finger Grooves
- Handle Material: Injection-Molded Polymer Rubber
- Color: Black
Manufacturer Number: 322922